Developing YOUR Impact Assessment Framework
Time & Location
About the event
NEW WORKSHOP !
We are thrilled to be hosting our very first Starter Pack event. This unique series of skill-based workshops for young founders, activists, advocates and/or social entrepreneurs aims to empower young ‘starters’ through effective learning opportunities. This skills-based workshop is given educate who developed an impact evaluation for their projects in Honduras.
In this peer-to-peer format, we provide knowledge and tools so you can develop your own impact assessment framework. Perks of an effective impact evaluation:
- Strong feedback loop to improve your work;
- More well-targeted, effective and data-driven projects;
- Ability to communicate your impact to stakeholders and funders.
Outline workshop: educate. has split the design of an impact evaluation into three interactive steps to build and carry out effective and insightful impact evaluations:
1) Defining your impact
2) Creating action maps of your projects/programs
3) Bringing together your definition and your action maps to identify points of impact
* Please come to the event with an existing project/initiative you are working on or thinking about.
* Please sign up with several team members if possible.
Spoken language: English
Accessibility information: Will follow soon!